It’s our favorite time of year where we discuss all of the new ways we can spend our money in time for the holidays, as Allen forgets a crucial part, Michael has “neons”, and Joe has a pet bear.
Reading this via your podcast player? If so, you can find this episode’s full show notes at https://www.codingblocks.net/episode144, where you can join the conversation.
- Datadog – Sign up today for a free 14 day trial and get a free Datadog t-shirt after your first dashboard.
- Teamistry – A podcast that tells the stories of teams who work together in new and unexpected ways, to achieve remarkable things.
- Thank you for the latest new review!
And I’m Spent
Allen’s List for the Content Creators
Michael’s List to Pimp Your Desk
Castle Grayskull …
Joe’s List to Make Bank
Well, first there’s *the* chair …
- Flippa – Buy an online business, become an acquisition entrepreneur, and invest in digital real estate.
- Start Engine – Invest and buy shares in startups and small businesses.
- (DEFUNCT) Gratipay – An open source startup helping open source projects.
- Liberapay – A recurrent donations platform. Fund the creators and projects you appreciate.
- Wefunder – Back founders solving the problems you care about and help their startups grow.
- Crowdfunder – Where entrepreneurs and investors meet.
- Fundrise – The future of real estate investing.
- Localstake – Connecting businesses and local investors.
- SeedInvest – Own a piece of your favorite startups.
Resources We Like
- Indoor Boom Microphones: Oktava MK-012, RODE NT5, Audio Technica AT4053b (YouTube)
- The Aputure MC Video LED Light is Amazing! (YouTube)
Tip of the Week
- The Docker image for Google Cloud SDK is the easiest way to interact with the Google cloud. (hub.docker.com)
- Play Hades. Play it now. (Steam)
git log --reverse to see the repo history from the beginning. (git-scm.com)